Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.43 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
I heard that Derek & George had a fight with Alex & Neale and the Adams's won.

(05-16-2014, 04:53 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: I heard that Derek & George had a fight with Alex & Neale and the Adams's won.

Tut tut, now you will have upset somebody tch tc h mmmmmm I'm just sying

I see Blackburn have released a raft of players but Songo'o and Slew aren't on the BBCs list but nor are their names on Rovers website retained list.

Think to be honest with his dad getting the push, it's probably a good idea to let Cooper go as he could have been a disruptive influence in the dressing room. Good luck to both him and Glen for whatever their futures hold.

I don't think it'll be the last either - we need to free up some wages and dead wood from the current squad and bring in the correct replacements ASAP - no margin for error this time around and we need to get a decent bunch together for pre-season! I'm sure our Chairman and Management team are working furiously in the background to fix things early as last summer just didn't work well!

We need to hit the ground running this season and get a good pre-season under our belts with as many of the squad in place as possible prior to season start!

I see Derek is saying he needs around seven new faces, does that mean that there is potential for some of the loan players to extend their stay?
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(05-16-2014, 05:40 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: We need to hit the ground running this season and get a good pre-season under our belts with as many of the squad in place as possible prior to season start!

I see Derek is saying he needs around seven new faces, does that mean that there is potential for some of the loan players to extend their stay?

Please no pre season back 5 either! Don't think I've got sufficient medication to through all that experimental malarkey again.

That's exactly what pre season games are for, experimenting. I'd rather it's done then than when it matters. The problem is when the experimenting carries on into the beginning of the season...

(05-16-2014, 11:08 PM)FilthyStaggie Wrote: That's exactly what pre season games are for, experimenting. I'd rather it's done then than when it matters. The problem is when the experimenting carries on into the beginning of the season...

And when it carries on until January window...

(05-16-2014, 05:40 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Think to be honest with his dad getting the push, it's probably a good idea to let Cooper go as he could have been a disruptive influence in the dressing room. Good luck to both him and Glen for whatever their futures hold.

I don't think it'll be the last either - we need to free up some wages and dead wood from the current squad and bring in the correct replacements ASAP - no margin for error this time around and we need to get a decent bunch together for pre-season! I'm sure our Chairman and Management team are working furiously in the background to fix things early as last summer just didn't work well!

We need to hit the ground running this season and get a good pre-season under our belts with as many of the squad in place as possible prior to season start!

After Stevie ferguson took over under 20s there was a definite improvement and attitude in young cooper,the boy would be better at a club his dad is not attached to

(05-17-2014, 06:29 AM)Ross shire buff Wrote: After Stevie ferguson took over under 20s there was a definite improvement and attitude in young cooper,the boy would be better at a club his dad is not attached to

How much is Stevie Ferguson paying you for this constant praise?

Looks like Carey has gone back to St Mirren on a 2 year deal

(05-17-2014, 08:15 AM)Forfinn Wrote: [quote='Ross shire buff' pid='37873' dateline='1400304579']
After Stevie ferguson took over under 20s there was a definite improvement and attitude in young cooper,the boy would be better at a club his dad is not attached to

How much is Stevie Ferguson paying you for this constant praise?

] if I tell you ,promise you will not report me to the tax man

I follow the under 20s all the time,and honestly the change in attitude and football from youngsters ,is fantastic, if

(05-17-2014, 08:19 AM)Boff Wrote: Looks like Carey has gone back to St Mirren on a 2 year deal

Thought Carey signed a two year deal?

(05-17-2014, 06:39 PM)staggie2509 Wrote:
(05-17-2014, 08:19 AM)Boff Wrote: Looks like Carey has gone back to St Mirren on a 2 year deal

Thought Carey signed a two year deal?

Contract expires 30/6/14, it was a 1 year deal.

Have to say I'm concerned at the number of players out of contract??

That's a pity because within a good organised team Carey would be a stand out his footwork better than anything in team mTommy Craig must be rubbing his hands in glee

I liked Carey I hope it's not true if he goes but if he is offered a 2 year deal he will take that I would think not many offer that now a days. I think county should sign 2 years on some more though like Boyd for example with a clause if we went down a league the wages dropped surly that would be an incentive more than not knowing if they were to have a job the next year or not at least that way you could work a year ahead

Carey on his day is a cracking player, not sure about his consistency though?

Would certainly take him over Imrie every day of the week.ConfusedHuh

Carey has gone for certain. Not sure where but he has gone.
No sacrifice no victory 

Where u hear that cos I am pretty sure that when he signed last summer it was reported as being a 2yr deal (one of th few such deals we offered last year)

Will be sorry if Carey has gone. He was one player who could make things happen