Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 1.81 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
(06-07-2020, 11:06 PM)Despot Wrote: Cowie is signed up until 2021. He penned a three year deal.

Think Vigurs is out of contract.
Get vigurs signed then. His passing is sublime sometimes and was actually too smart for some. I know he has doubters but i think he would be good for paton to flourish

That's Morris signed up on a new contract, never noticed a length of contract mentioned though.

(06-08-2020, 12:33 PM)frankthetank Wrote: That's Morris signed up on a new contract, never noticed a length of contract mentioned though.

"Morris signs contract extension to stay at Ross County next season"

Sounds like a one season deal to me.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

Any idea of who actually turned out today for training. Not seem anything Except for a clip with Fontaine. Have we got a squad? or are we looking to add?

First new signing of the preseason.
Copied from the club twitter.

Stephen Kelly has become the Staggies first addition of the summer window, joining on a season-long loan from Rangers.

Kelly, who spent last season on loan at Championship side Ayr United, is a forward-thinking midfielder that has been part of a very successful campaign for Ayr last term. At 20 years old, Stephen has represented Scotland at U16, U17 and U19 levels whilst coming through the youth ranks at Ibrox.

The midfielder becomes manager, Stuart Kettlewell’s first signing of summer 2020, and is a player that has been on the radar for a while.

Stuart Kettlewell has said,

“Stephen has some great attributes, and we feel those will compliment what we have and help us build our Premiership squad for the upcoming campaign. Having spent last season on-loan at Ayr, Stephen has been involved in some really competitive football which we hope will help him in his spell with is.”

“We have been aware of Stephen for some time and managed to keep a track on his progress. He is a young player at only 20 years old, but a player that has been very open in his desire to really push himself and continue to develop and grow, which we hope he can do here in Dingwall.”

An exclusive first interview with Stephen will air shortly on our social media channels.

Looks a pretty solid signing , that’s cowie and spence replacement sorted as surely don’t need any more cm’s now

Youngster James Graham to Rangers for £45k. Maybe part of the Kelly deal?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foot...22247915?2

(06-25-2020, 09:09 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Youngster James Graham to Rangers for £45k. Maybe part of the Kelly deal?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foot...22247915?2

Kelly supposedly did well at Ayr last season, but you'll forgive me for being sceptical about young midfielders joining on loan from the Old Firm after our experience with Ewan Henderson last season. The only thing he achieved was to delay Harry Paton's development.

James Graham to Rangers is a bit of a funny one, in footballing terms at least. Rangers have got about as good a track record of bringing through young players in recent years as we do. If he wanted to go to a "big" club, he'd have been as well heading down south to a properly elite set-up.

That's a right back signed, Connor Randall, 24,formally of Liverpool, Hearts and more recently some Bulgarian top division team.

Hearts consensus is that Randall is a decent RB, a trier and can be used in midfield but under no circumstances should be.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53170436

left CB/left back

Oldham fans did not rate him at all. We'll see, I guess.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

Played most of the games for Oldham last season but they are a poor team

Let’s see how the new defenders get on first . We had the worst defensive record in the league by a distance last season, so at least that is the area he is trying to address.

Reagan Charles cook has signed formerly of gillingham has signed on a 2 year deal , plays out wide , looks an exciting signing!

County have signed Tremarco from some diddy team.
Always thought he was decent and way too good for them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53430249

I think it’s a sensible back up signing that will be on a relatively low wage and accustomed to living in the highlands

(07-16-2020, 11:29 AM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: I think it’s a sensible back up signing that will be on a relatively low wage and accustomed to living in the highlands

I'd say he's here to aid in the development of young Josh Reid.
I doubt we'll sign another LB and Tremarco will be more than a back up signing.

(07-16-2020, 11:34 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: I'd say he's here to aid in the development of young Josh Reid.
I doubt we'll sign another LB and Tremarco will be more than a back up signing.
I’d imagine lacovitti might be lb with tremarco back up with josh Reid and chalmers looked upon after him

Wasn't sure about what position Lacovitti would be used for. Some reports have him as a left sided CH. I hope he is a LB, and a good one at that, a left sided Naismith if you like!

(07-16-2020, 11:15 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: County have signed Tremarco from some diddy team.
Always thought he was decent and way too good for them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53430249
we have done really well with all the signings from the tinks really hope this is another one 
he has caused us lots of problems in the past a player that gives 110% from whistle to whistle really
looking forward to seeing our new signings from the stand