Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 1.77 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
(01-29-2019, 12:51 AM)DORTAIN Wrote: Sorry to see Stelios go, he was quality, and a really nice guy. Wish him well

As a newcomer to the Staggies, I thought he brought a bit of calmness and vision to the role. Sorry to see him go but if he didn't want to be living in the area, that's probably the best thing to do.

(01-29-2019, 04:21 PM)SGB Wrote: As a newcomer to the Staggies, I thought he brought a bit of calmness and vision to the role. Sorry to see him go but if he didn't want to be living in the area, that's probably the best thing to do.

We lost a good player in stellious ,plus why did we let another decent prospect leave Dykes

Of the three, Stelios was easily the best left back at the club. Didn't have Kelly's passing ability or Kenny's physicality, but was a decent balance of the two.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Ketts not happy with Stelios (P&J).
They agreed to cancel his contract when he approached them last Thursday to say his partner couldn't settle in the Highlands and desperately wanted to move back to Cyprus.
Next stop, Cheshire..

Also said there have been enquiries for two of our players this window, but the players in question had no interest in moving and wanted to stay.

(01-30-2019, 09:15 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Ketts not happy with Stelios (P&J).
They agreed to cancel his contract when he approached them last Thursday to say his partner couldn't settle in the Highlands and desperately wanted to move back to Cyprus.
Next stop, Cheshire..

Also said there have been enquiries for two of our players this window, but the players in question had no interest in moving and wanted to stay.

Gardyne to Dundee was one of those, and I'd imagine the other would be Paton.

I'd have thought Fraser to Dundee too.

(01-30-2019, 12:10 PM)frankthetank Wrote: I'd have thought Fraser to Dundee too.

Players singing for Macintyre not good , he us gathering a few who played for him at county Look at what hapoened , Marcus stay where you are loon

Thats Ross MacIver off to Elgin on loan until the end of season.

https://twitter.com/RossCounty/status/10...3101837313

Greg Morrison has been released.

Ross MacIver scored again Today for Elgin, pity it did not really count. Scored a brace last week too.

I was a little surprised when he was mentioned in the SPFL team of the week last week (major achievement) and even the official social media accounts failed to recognise this when congratulating Kenny's achievement.

Simple signed on a permanent basis. Hope he didn't have a bet on that happening!

https://www.sufc.co.uk/academy/news/2019...e-departs/

()jamiepscot Wrote: Simple signed on a permanent basis. Hope he didn't have a bet on that happening!

https://www.sufc.co.uk/academy/news/2019...e-departs/

Simon oooh Sample Well I’ll say it now not good enough for Spfl imo