Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 1.77 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
As much as I'm sad to see Harry head out on loan - it is a short-term loan deal and I know after speaking to Fergie and Kett's that they rate this lad very highly. Putting the boy out on loan gets him regular first team football and will help his development.

Looking forward to seeing him back in a County shirt - one for the future!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(09-12-2018, 10:26 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: As much as I'm sad to see Harry head out on loan - it is a short-term loan deal and I know after speaking to Fergie and Kett's that they rate this lad very highly. Putting the boy out on loan gets him regular first team football and will help his development.

Looking forward to seeing him back in a County shirt - one for the future!

One thing you can be sure of is Fergie and Ketts will,have Harry’s future in mind
Trust them better he plays regular than now and then

(07-07-2018, 06:17 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: I don't know what it is, just have a feeling Dow is going to prove us all wrong this season.

Erm, and move to Peterhead.

Dylan Dykes has departed by mutual consent.

(12-31-2018, 04:29 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Dylan Dykes has departed by mutual consent.
Gutted, such a talented player, imho. Can anyone tell me the story there?

So as reported elsewhere Dow has left and signed for Peterhead.

Very quiet here on additions. Good few released and loaned. Not even any rumours except past player not gettin a game at new clubs wanting back.?

Was told KVDW would be announced by the 2nd. Still waiting, wonder if it's fallen through.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(01-05-2019, 02:51 PM)Despot Wrote: Was told KVDW would be announced by the 2nd. Still waiting, wonder if it's fallen through.

He's been training with us!

(01-06-2019, 09:06 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: He's been training with us!

Great news

Kenny makes so much sense, given the injuries at left back and centre half. Six month deal until the end of the season. Job's a good 'un.

(01-06-2019, 11:24 AM)cdam Wrote: Great news
agreed still brings a smile to my face to see the wee tim turn on his heal and run back to his mammy

Tony Dingwall has left the club and is now on trial at Raith Rovers (Press and Journal)

(01-08-2019, 09:11 AM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Tony Dingwall has left the club and is now on trial at Raith Rovers (Press and Journal)

Disappointed you did not become a first team regular at Ross County.
I sincerely hope your brother Russell makes it as a first team regular.
Al the best Tony, never know we might see you back in County colours in the future. I know the club meant a lot to you.

(01-08-2019, 02:00 PM)MOGO Wrote: Disappointed you did not become a first team regular at Ross County.
I sincerely hope your brother Russell makes it as a first team regular.
Al the best Tony, never know we might see you back in County colours in the future. I know the club meant a lot to you.

Mogo that is very nice thing to say

(01-08-2019, 02:55 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Mogo that is very nice thing to say

It's as if you and MOGO are the same person Buff................

(01-09-2019, 10:24 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: It's as if you and MOGO are the same person Buff................

Then I must be a good person like MOGO lol

(12-31-2018, 06:56 PM)Fozzie Wrote: Gutted, such a talented player, imho. Can anyone tell me the story there?

He always went straight Dylan did

(01-09-2019, 10:24 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: It's as if you and MOGO are the same person Buff................

Mr P

Afraid yo are wrong!
I can assure you, although I know the Ross-shire Buff very well.
Confirmation, we are not the same person, not even related.
So, Inspector Clouseau, I will not be asking you for the lottery numbers.

Have any of the local youngsters released by the club over the past 10 - 15 years gone on to play in a higher grade of football ?

(01-09-2019, 03:26 PM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Have any of the local youngsters released by the club over the past 10 - 15 years gone on to play in a higher grade of football ?

HMM!

Not sure about that one.
But.
Don Cowie after leaving , eventually played at Cardiff.
Gary Mackay Steven.

Then.
And long time ago! BRB (Before Ross shire Buff)
Angus Morrison, went on to play for Derby County, Preston.
John Buchanan, Cardiff.
Hugh Aultbea Urquhart, think it was Brentford, need to ask Buff.
Davie Gibson, need to ask Buff.