Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 1.77 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
(08-02-2018, 09:59 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Brian Graham has been re-signed on a permanent deal - more details to follow via club website

Best signing of the season, bring it on.

Delighted with that.

Great bit of business - to be honest, our management team have done a fantastic job building a strong squad for the season head - BRING IT ON!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Great news.

(08-02-2018, 09:59 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Brian Graham has been re-signed on a permanent deal - more details to follow via club website

Great news. He was an important player for us last time and any sensible management team would have retained him. However we had McIntyre and Dodds .

Excellent

Graham should be a great signing for us. He came in for a bit of stick early in his 1st County spell but by the time he was moving on I think everyone (with sense) had seen what we we're going to lose.

When I think of the League Cup final I always think of the impact bringing him on had.

(08-02-2018, 01:56 PM)FilthyStaggie Wrote: Graham should be a great signing for us. He came in for a bit of stick early in his 1st County spell but by the time he was moving on I think everyone (with sense) had seen what we we're going to lose.

When I think of the League Cup final I always think of the impact bringing him on had.

Spot on, he came on and looked so up for for it, given the appearances he had he scored 17 goals - he'll bang them in at Championship level!

And if we can secure Ross Stewart from St Mirren (bid accepted) - then we will have a very strong strike-force indeed!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Can't agree this is s good signing. Poor in the air and struggles to score goals. He must be a third choice squad player . Only good game I saw him play was indeed the cup final. The semi before that he just about let Celtic back in it with a woeful clearance header attempt leading to the penalty. I hope the championship suits him better although he never cut it with Hibs in that league.

Really happy with USSR not liking this signing, as that usually means it's a good thing for The County.

So welcome aboard (again) Brian Graham.

(08-02-2018, 04:04 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Spot on, he came on and looked so up for for it, given the appearances he had he scored 17 goals - he'll bang them in at Championship level!

And if we can secure Ross Stewart from St Mirren (bid accepted) - then we will have a very strong strike-force indeed!

2509 your doing fine big Graham will surely lead the line

I'm hearing that St Mirren striker Ross Stewart will sign for us today or tomorrow.

He was on loan to Alloa last season and scored 19 goals. Will Morrison or someone else be going out on loan?

(08-09-2018, 09:54 AM)frankthetank Wrote: I'm hearing that St Mirren striker Ross Stewart will sign for us today or tomorrow.

He was on loan to Alloa last season and scored 19 goals. Will Morrison or someone else be going out on loan?

He was supposed to sign on Monday once St Mirren signed a replacement, but I guess they've had hold-ups doing that.

If he signs that gives us six strikers - McKay, McManus, Graham, Stewart, Dow and Morrison. Dow hasn't always been considered a striker, but the management team said over the summer that's how they see him. At the very least now, I'd expect to see Morrison go out on loan (if not leave altogether).

(08-09-2018, 11:04 AM)Forfinn Wrote: He was supposed to sign on Monday once St Mirren signed a replacement, but I guess they've had hold-ups doing that.

If he signs that gives us six strikers - McKay, McManus, Graham, Stewart, Dow and Morrison. Dow hasn't always been considered a striker, but the management team said over the summer that's how they see him. At the very least now, I'd expect to see Morrison go out on loan (if not leave altogether).

I don’t like saying this ,but we should have let Mackay go I don’t see any end product in this player ,we could have used the money to bring in a more robust ball,player ,
Just my opinion I just thought he was finished ,and a johna his best days long gone

(08-02-2018, 04:04 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Spot on, he came on and looked so up for for it, given the appearances he had he scored 17 goals - he'll bang them in at Championship level!

Graham better deal than Mackay I don’t see anything in Mackay

(08-09-2018, 12:05 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: I don’t like saying this ,but we should have let Mackay go I don’t see any end product in this player ,we could have used the money to bring in a more robust ball,player ,
Just my opinion I just thought he was finished ,and a johna his best days long gone

Graham better deal than Mackay I don’t see anything in Mackay

Mackay is v low in confidence IMO. If he was able to get a couple of goals I really think he'd score a few for us.
His movement is decent but the supply hasn't been. Having Vigurs in the team will rectify that and Mackay will be the one who benefits!

Yes, it seems a bit premature to write off McKay, if he is fit.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(08-09-2018, 02:44 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Yes, it seems a bit premature to write off McKay, if he is fit.

I hope your right it is very premature iof after two seasons

(08-09-2018, 01:00 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Mackay is v low in confidence IMO. If he was able to get a couple of goals I really think he'd score a few for us.
His movement is decent but the supply hasn't been. Having Vigurs in the team will rectify that and Mackay will be the one who benefits!

Still sticking to your 20 goals this season quote Jamie?
I hope you are right,but don't see it.
I see him playing behind the striker as his link up play is good,
Don't see 20 goals in him.

(08-09-2018, 05:29 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Still sticking to your 20 goals this season quote Jamie?

He is not tge player from ICT days and three Relegations woukd have zapped him
But I wish him the best Graham better bet to help us nit

(08-09-2018, 05:29 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Still sticking to your 20 goals this season quote Jamie?

Hi guys here is something to get you thinking observation time what two county players run with same style

(08-09-2018, 06:30 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: He is not tge player from ICT days and three Relegations woukd have zapped him
But I wish him the best Graham better bet to help us nit

Hi guys here is something to get you thinking observation time what two county players run with same style

Tony Dingwall and any of the players who have just been kicked in the baws!

I am Dave...........I'm just not as confident in it ;-)