Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Players to bring in....realistic!
I wouldn't mind James McPake, I think he's a good centre half in a settled team.

Don't rate any of the other 10 though.

(05-28-2014, 04:23 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: I wouldn't mind James McPake, I think he's a good centre half in a settled team.

Don't rate any of the other 10 though.

Don't rate him he is just as responsible for all the layers who got Hibs relegate

Why? He was injured and only featured in 3 league games? A win over St. Johnstone, a draw with Celtic, and a defeat to Aberdeen.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

I wouldn't mind Kevin Thomson in front of the defence. Still only 31 and could do a decent job for us

(05-28-2014, 08:31 PM)Alfiesdad Wrote: I wouldn't mind Kevin Thomson in front of the defence. Still only 31 and could do a decent job for us

I'm amazed how butcher wouldn't play him for hibs, imo he's good enough to start in any midfield in the top division (other than celtic's)
Just showed butcher's lack of talent as a manager i suppose.

I'd think he'd have a few clubs after him and they'd probably be will to pay more than us but he's a good central midfielder.

(05-28-2014, 08:31 PM)Alfiesdad Wrote: I wouldn't mind Kevin Thomson in front of the defence. Still only 31 and could do a decent job for us

No way is he good enough for us suspect injury prone,did nothing for Hibs

(05-28-2014, 06:01 PM)Spain Wrote: Why? He was injured and only featured in 3 league games? A win over St. Johnstone, a draw with Celtic, and a defeat to Aberdeen.

Was he not there last season struggling Hibs team not good enough for us

(05-28-2014, 06:01 PM)Spain Wrote: Why? He was injured and only featured in 3 league games? A win over St. Johnstone, a draw with Celtic, and a defeat to Aberdeen.

Negative answere,,,would you sign him for us

(05-28-2014, 10:01 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote:

Negative answere,,,would you sign him for us

I'm not sure, I certainly wouldn't rule him out straight away. He's definitely miles better than McLean.

Thankfully, I'm not the manager though.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(05-28-2014, 10:21 PM)Spain Wrote:
(05-28-2014, 10:01 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Negative answere,,,would you sign him for us

I'm not sure, I certainly wouldn't rule him out straight away. He's definitely miles better than McLean.

Thankfully, I'm not the manager though.

Young ross mackillop is better than Maclean I agree with you on Maclean