Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ferranti thistle vs Dingwall victors
Now back to business.

I hope we can maintain our league form after all the media attention we are getting just now.
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

Hoping for a win over Livingston in the league finally. They are also on a good run of form, so it isn't going to be an easy team- and they'll fancy it at Almondvale. Can see this being a tight affair with a single goal likely to win it.

(11-19-2011, 07:33 PM)Comrie Wrote: Hoping for a win over Livingston in the league finally. They are also on a good run of form, so it isn't going to be an easy team- and they'll fancy it at Almondvale. Can see this being a tight affair with a single goal likely to win it.

Nonsense. 6-0 please Big Grin

This thread needs moved. SFA to do with the Jailend....
Highlander29

(11-19-2011, 08:13 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: This thread needs moved. SFA to do with the Jailend....
Do a bit of history research Wink

[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

A very difficult place to go, proved by the fact they have not lost at home in something like 19 months.
But then we're on an eight game winning streak !

Something has to give next week... Lets hope it's Livi's unbeaten record that ends !

I'm half planning on heading down to this one. Should be another cracker of a game.

(11-19-2011, 08:13 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: This thread needs moved. SFA to do with the Jailend....

Here is a clue: the artist formerly known as Prince
Embarrassed for you!

I still have no clue, just spell it out folks....
Highlander29

Brick 
(11-19-2011, 09:42 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: I still have no clue, just spell it out folks....

the first part of it is explained here:
http://www.livingston-mad.co.uk/feat/ed2...ndex.shtml

FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(11-19-2011, 10:13 PM)Les Westander Wrote:
(11-19-2011, 09:42 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: I still have no clue, just spell it out folks....

the first part of it is explained here:
http://www.livingston-mad.co.uk/feat/ed2...ndex.shtml

Im smiling in disgust...Big GrinHuhBig Grin
Highlander29

You do realise that Ross County existed as a team before Dingwall Victors? Ross County didn't just start in 1929.
YOINK

There's also a hint in the name of our stadium Wink

Is Brittain available for the game? He must be close to a suspension. I know its a totting up process, but he got his 5th booking of the season against Falkirk. Tried to find info on sfl website but no joy.

I think it is 6 bookings for a suspension?

I'm going to this one, and it's my first visit to Livingston's ground. I expect a draw, but would not be surprised if Livingston won this one. Mind you, I felt that way before the away games against Morton and Thistle. However, a draw would be excellent especially with Falkirk facing a "tough" trip to Dundee, so 'mon the draw.

10 points from our next four games is what I would like for Christmas.

~Im telling you now bhoys now I know what this thread is about I aim to post an informed, intelligent comment to contribute....

This bad boy is massive, shame its away. Head says Draw but a win would be dreamland stuff. I think we are due a dip as we are now 'The team to beat' in the league.

Happy times staggies lets be confident...

0-2 win Thank you.
Highlander29

Absolutely every reason to be confident. But I think 2-0 is a bit optimistic. I'm going for 2-1.

Gutted I'm missing this game. Got a feeling we're have a much better idea of what to expect from our season after this game

Tough one to predict is this one
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Rainbow 
Angel oh how I wish for Livi to be dealt a jolly good pasting Angel
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

it's time we beat them....1-0 will do

I was planning to attend this one but I've got a munro-bagging trip to Aviemore the week end after and I can only afford one trip north of the border before xmas.
Tough game and I'd take a 1-1 draw.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.