Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
League Cup Semi Final
Credit where it's due. That was a gutsy performance by ICT with nine men.

I know I will be in a small minority but I wish our fellow Highlanders well in the final. I remember a fair few of their fans coming down to Hampden for our big day against Dundee United not so long ago.

(02-02-2014, 03:59 PM)Brora Boy Wrote: Credit where it's due. That was a gutsy performance by ICT with nine men.

I know I will be in a small minority but I wish our fellow Highlanders well in the final. I remember a fair few of their fans coming down to Hampden for our big day against Dundee United not so long ago.

Have you been drinking?
Credit! your having a laugh, they kicked Hearts off the park.

(02-02-2014, 03:59 PM)Brora Boy Wrote: Credit where it's due. That was a gutsy performance by ICT with nine men.

Caley Chavs!
Who it their right mind gave the front row seats to the “Caley Chavs”
National TV and there they are sitting in at the front with their “regulation” grey Chav suits on.
Perhaps they were related to that despicable little “T...D” Charlie Christie.
By the way, did you know Charlie Christie is the reason Terry Butcher left?

No Ross County supporters should be supporting our rivals in the final. I will be cheering on the Dons.

Hearts absolutely bottled it, they had no idea what to do with 2 extra men in extra time, so deserved to lose out imo.
I'm just annoyed that cart-horse Draper scored his pen.

Clueless by Hearts. Delighted for ICT. Definitely be rooting for them in the final - as many of them did for us.

(02-02-2014, 04:22 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Clueless by Hearts. Delighted for ICT. Definitely be rooting for them in the final - as many of them did for us.

Support who you want.
Up to every individual.
Perhaps the "Dump Dwellers" need some extra support for the final, as not very many turned up for the semi.
I wonder what whingeing excuses they will start giving for the final?
Be prepared for 6 weeks of non-stop “Caley” in the papers.
Must be rather irritating for the former Inverness Thistle supporters.
If Ross County are playing that day, I will be watching/supporting them, (you never know what the SFA clowns will do).

looking forward to seeing them getting horsed in the final.

I want Aberdeen to win personally.

I wondered how long it would take this car crash thread to start, almost started it myself just to get on with it Wink

Hearts ran out of legs having a game midweek, the last thing they wanted was extra time. Credit to ICT for a gutsy performance taking it to penalties, but with their two main central defenders missing Aberdeen will tear them apart!

Hearts should have just tightened things up at the back and in midfield in the last five minutes, but kept searching for a third and that was their downfall!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(02-02-2014, 05:03 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Hearts ran out of legs having a game midweek, the last thing they wanted was extra time. Credit to ICT for a gutsy performance taking it to penalties, but with their two main central defenders missing Aberdeen will tear them apart!

Hearts should have just tightened things up at the back and in midfield in the last five minutes, but kept searching for a third and that was their downfall!

No guarantees in this game.
Every man and his dog had Hearts totally written off, and looked what happened they nearly pulled it off.
However the game lasts until the final whistle.
Only surprise was how long it took for the referee to book one of the Caley players.
Caley up to their usual tricks, stop the opposition at any cost, stop them playing and then argue it wasn’t a foul.
Don’t discount the Inverwhingers appealing to the SFA to get the cart horses reinstated for the final.
That “despicable little “T...D” Charlie Christie was whingeing about the bookings during the game, blah, blah, disgraceful rile that they will miss the final.
Sorry Charlie “T..D”, you know the rules before you start in the cup.

PS I don't like Caley or Charlie Christie, come back Inverness Thistle!

With Brora Boy and Savage Henry here. Congratulations to Thistle and hope they enjoy the big day out at Scotland's second cup final. Like a good few others I may well make the journey to watch the game and will be hoping for a Highland win. Appreciate some of the younger punters won't understand this but for me any Highland win is good news.

Anyway, delighted that the Gorgie cheats were beaten. A hideous team with a nasty element within their support. Cheats shouldn't be rewarded and they weren't today. As a side note, maybe Craig Thomson isn't too bad after all. Beaton's performance was lamentable.

Must admit I'm in the ABC camp (anyone but Caley)
If they played a game of tiddlywinks, I'd be rooting for the other side.

They deserved it and it's nice to see them eventually join the cup final club.

Maybe we should return the favour of putting a banner up at the Longman roundabout wishing them good luck? That's what they did for us.

If there's a collection to raise funds though, count me out Tongue

I'm childish and petty I know but I wouldn't give them a smell o ma fart!

(02-02-2014, 05:58 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Maybe we should return the favour of putting a banner up at the Longman roundabout wishing them good luck? That's what they did for us.

If there's a collection to raise funds though, count me out Tongue

Where what's this banner,I missed it I'm being serious FairPlay to them if they did

(02-02-2014, 04:22 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Clueless by Hearts. Delighted for ICT. Definitely be rooting for them in the final - as many of them did for us.

Quite, they even laid on a coach that day. Good hundred or so at the semi final too. It's a friendly rivalry, always will be. Those who think it's more are kidding themselves on.

(02-02-2014, 05:52 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Must admit I'm in the ABC camp (anyone but Caley)
If they played a game of tiddlywinks, I'd be rooting for the other side.

Hear Hear, Been on this planet near 60 years and cannot believe how many closet Caley fans we suddenly have.

I will and my fellow staggies I'm sure support the Dons, we were first at Hampden but don't rub it in to much, can you stand the pain of them winning and rubbing it in for years to come .

No thank you