Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Arquin
(04-23-2014, 08:05 PM)gujeecof Wrote: Could someone please tell me what's wrong with my computer - it has started missing posts. In this thread it has already missed posts 54 & 56
Or am I better to let it carry on?

Second class post from Millwall may take a little longer to arrive.

(04-23-2014, 09:50 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote:
(04-23-2014, 08:38 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Finding it hard to disagree with you Brora - we need fighters, we have needed fighters for some time now and I want to see a response from the players on Saturday or I'll be one p1ssed off Staggie!

PS, Millwall - please wait until you hear the facts before pointing the finger, there are a lot of awkward managers out there, but you don't see many players going AWOL - if the player has decided to take a longer break and not bother contacting anyone the. It's hardly Derek's fault!

I know the facts. I spoke to somebody at County this morning who just said that Arquin didn't react well to a bollocking from Adams and stormed out. Also reiterated the problems within our football club.

No you don't. People at football clubs don't queue up to drip feed inside information to imbeciles like you.

Who did you speak to? If you can't name names, then you are lying.

(04-23-2014, 06:54 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote:
(04-23-2014, 06:48 PM)DORTAIN Wrote: Hardly worth a response - once again you talk nonsense.

What part of my post is nonsense ??

1. The word "another". 2. The word "liability". 3. The word "poor". The use of a hashtag which serves absolutely no purpose here.

Apart from that, it's the most sensible thing you've ever written.

(04-24-2014, 09:05 AM)Savage Henry Wrote:
(04-23-2014, 09:50 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote: I know the facts. I spoke to somebody at County this morning who just said that Arquin didn't react well to a bollocking from Adams and stormed out. Also reiterated the problems within our football club.

No you don't. People at football clubs don't queue up to drip feed inside information to imbeciles like you.

(04-23-2014, 06:54 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote: What part of my post is nonsense ??

1. The word "another". 2. The word "liability". 3. The word "poor". The use of a hashtag which serves absolutely no purpose here.

1. Higgins, Munro, Brittain, Lawson need I continue
2. You are a happy clapper if you don't think Adams is a liability.
3. If you don't think this squad is poor then you need to take a look at yourself. Only Brittain,De Leeuw,Carey,Cikos and Boyd are anywhere near decent players.

(04-24-2014, 03:57 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 09:05 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: No you don't. People at football clubs don't queue up to drip feed inside information to imbeciles like you.

3. If you don't think this squad is poor then you need to take a look at yourself. Only Brittain,De Leeuw,Carey,Cikos and Boyd are anywhere near decent players.
More nonsense

(04-24-2014, 03:57 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote:
(04-24-2014, 09:05 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: No you don't. People at football clubs don't queue up to drip feed inside information to imbeciles like you.

It really amazes me that people still think they can post whatever they like from behind a keyboard. If Ross County were a litigious club, there's no question whose details would be being looked at. Even if 1. was not a complete lie, which it is, it's utterly irrelevant to the current league position.
2. Well, that kind of absolutism makes any discussion impossible. Fine by me. But was Adams a liability during the 40? Where were you then? It's entirely because of him that we are even in the top flight.
3. Songo'o? Oikonomou? Arquin? Ross County are a first division club playing in the top flight, and making the best they can of it.

(04-23-2014, 09:50 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote:
(04-23-2014, 08:38 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Finding it hard to disagree with you Brora - we need fighters, we have needed fighters for some time now and I want to see a response from the players on Saturday or I'll be one p1ssed off Staggie!

PS, Millwall - please wait until you hear the facts before pointing the finger, there are a lot of awkward managers out there, but you don't see many players going AWOL - if the player has decided to take a longer break and not bother contacting anyone the. It's hardly Derek's fault!

I know the facts. I spoke to somebody at County this morning who just said that Arquin didn't react well to a bollocking from Adams and stormed out. Also reiterated the problems within our football club.

Thats not true and its nothing to do with adams, its to do with his father. thats all I'm saying.

[/quote]
3. Songo'o? Oikonomou? Arquin? Ross County are a first division club playing in the top flight, and making the best they can of it.
[/quote]

Here you go again Ross County are an SPL club with an infrastructure of an SPL club thanks to the generosity of Roy MacGregor with a poor playing squad thanks to Derek Adams.

But in my darkness moments I remember Savage Henry stating we will not be relegated and I feel at peace again.
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67

[/quote]

Here you go again Ross County are an SPL club with an infrastructure of an SPL club thanks to the generosity of Roy MacGregor with a poor playing squad thanks to Derek Adams.

But in my darkness moments I remember Savage Henry stating we will not be relegated and I feel at peace again.
[/quote]

We have 3,000 fans. We have an under 20 squad which is completely out of its depth (not that justifies Adams' stupid call for a return of the reserve league). We've got no public relations. Our website's a joke. Our Twitter is non existent. I'm extremely grateful for Uncle Roy, but let's not pretend it's currently sustainable. If we can spend, say, five seasons in the top flight and avoid doing a Dundee, I'd be prepared to call us a top flight side. But on 3,000 fans? Those figures don't work out.

What we've achieved under Derek Adams is nothing short of a miracle, if you ask me.

I'm extremely confident we won't be relegated. Admittedly, I didn't think it'd be this tight, but still. In a few week we'll be able to look back on this season as an absolute clusterfuck that never happened.

Edit to add; that is to not even touch upon the downright offensive idea that our players are not good enough or don't care though.

A final thought. It might, just might, be an idea to find out if everything is okay with Mr Arquin before condemning him. Just a thought.

Good god ,what a change of feeling since last week,what will be will be,managers screw up and get things wrong,they also get things right,that applies to the playing staff as well ,we need some of that carrick knowle feeling again,we need to get behind the boys ,we are not down yet,just dry your eyes and support our football club,while Derek Adams is our manager I will support him,I may not agree with some of the stuff he does ,but while safety is still in our own hands we need to pull the same way,so to speak ......and to the haters ....you mean nuuuuhhheeenn to me !!!!!

I agree, while it's till in our own hands "in the face of adversity, together we are strong!"
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I went to the Club yesterday to get a free ticket for my nipper and whilst I was waiting I turned around to look at the fancy staircase to the right of the reception area. Who did I see sitting on the bottom step....?

Yip, Yoann Arquin.

I didnt speak to him as I knew he wouldnt be allowed to speak even if I had, but I did get the feeling that he only had a couple of hours left before he was allowed to return to the training session with the rest of the boys and girls.

Incidentaly that bottom step is completely rubbed bare of carpet, its seen a lot of use over the years.

(04-25-2014, 10:31 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: I went to the Club yesterday to get a free ticket for my nipper and whilst I was waiting I turned around to look at the fancy staircase to the right of the reception area. Who did I see sitting on the bottom step....?

Yip, Yoann Arquin.

I didnt speak to him as I knew he wouldnt be allowed to speak even if I had, but I did get the feeling that he only had a couple of hours left before he was allowed to return to the training session with the rest of the boys and girls.

Incidentaly that bottom step is completely rubbed bare of carpet, its seen a lot of use over the years.

Unless you took a picture on your phone with a dated newspaper for proof...then i don't believe you.!! we all know that step does not exist
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

See Adams is in the press today telling the players to take more of a gamble in the final third - I'm been shouting for that since the start of the season - we don't take enough shots on target from outside the box or in it - we always try to take an extra pass or move to get clear - bloody shoot and take as many shots as you can as soon as you think you can score!

Chances are - some of them are going to hit the target - pepper the Killie keeper with shots tomorrow - this game has a lot to do with luck - but if you don't take shots, then your luck is wasted!

When I watch the other teams in the SPFL - they all take a lot more chances in front of goal than we do, even Hibs last weekend were firing in shots, trying their best to score - we have players who are clinical but don't shoot enough!

(04-25-2014, 10:31 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Incidentaly that bottom step is completely rubbed bare of carpet, its seen a lot of use over the years.

and that's just me going to and from the bar.

(04-25-2014, 01:54 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 10:31 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Incidentaly that bottom step is completely rubbed bare of carpet, its seen a lot of use over the years.

and that's just me going to and from the bar.

Drinking is not permitted on the naughty step.

(04-25-2014, 10:31 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: I went to the Club yesterday to get a free ticket for my nipper and whilst I was waiting I turned around to look at the fancy staircase to the right of the reception area. Who did I see sitting on the bottom step....?

Yip, Yoann Arquin.

I would have sat beside him, no conversation as the company would help him sort his head out.
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

(04-25-2014, 08:56 PM)Applecross Staggie Wrote:

Yip, Yoann Arquin.

I would have sat beside him, no conversation as the company would help him sort his head out.

Anyone else notice his head is on upside down Shy

It's in the Courier therefore it must be true.......

"YOANN Arquin is in Ross County’s squad for their crucial encounter with Kilmarnock in Dingwall tomorrow, despite reports he had been absent from training."

Let's hope we can get back on track with a win against this lot and end all this bickering.

Just sayin............
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

(04-25-2014, 09:57 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: [

This is an excellent point and may be why he was only offered a contract to January 2015.

I would hope that Yoann is offered an extended deal, at least to end of the coming season. He's been a brilliant addition to the squad.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

(06-05-2014, 01:30 PM)Les Westander Wrote:
(04-25-2014, 09:57 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: [

This is an excellent point and may be why he was only offered a contract to January 2015.

I would hope that Yoann is offered an extended deal, at least to end of the coming season. He's been a brilliant addition to the squad.

Agree 100% - guy is total class and I like the interaction with the fans after the Hibs game - give the guy a break if he's had some personal problems; fact is, we'll struggle to find better - get him on extended deal, having said that, I wouldn't be surprised to see others coming sniffing for his signature......