Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Killie away 1-Feb
Two weeks away yet but the supporters bus is available to book.
The bus for Partick was fully-booked by the Wednesday morning and there were a few disappointed that they left it too late, so best book early if you want to make sure of a seat.

https://store.rosscountyfootballclub.co....22014.aspx

I cant make this as ill be going to Hibs 2 weeks later.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

Get those wanting to sing right down the front. Right on the pitch and a better chance of the noise and encouragement being heard.

(01-19-2014, 12:13 AM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: Get those wanting to sing right down the front. Right on the pitch and a better chance of the noise and encouragement being heard.

Quite agree and it will look better on telly as well, we usually have a few fans there but on the highlights the away stand looks empty as we all hide as high as possible.

Also it gives the players somewhere to come and celebrate after they score. Big Grin

Same for Easter Rd get down the front of the stand as we will have a lot more fans there.
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

(01-19-2014, 12:13 AM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: Get those wanting to sing right down the front. Right on the pitch and a better chance of the noise and encouragement being heard.

If the songsters start the right chants everyone at the away games will join in. I alongside many others at Firhill joined in the RIGHT SIDE OF THE BRIDGE ditty- probably the best since LIVING NEXT DOOR to CALEY in 1996. Give us a lead and the old duffers will followBig Grin

Really hope we win this one for obvious reasons, but also because of the fact we have never beaten them before. Is this right? If so, they are due a doing from us!

My first Saturday off in a month and I've never been to Rugby Park, so I might try and make this one. Does the supporters bus do pick ups from Strother's Lane?

No, just the A9 layby opposite Inverness Medical.

Been rounding the troops today. Should be about 15 of us from Central Staggies coming down!

Lets hope they check the toilet on the bus works this time, bit of a nightmare coming back from Killie the last time.

(01-20-2014, 09:16 AM)kenthehood Wrote: Lets hope they check the toilet on the bus works this time, bit of a nightmare coming back from Killie the last time.

#poopgate

Also worth pointing out that tickets are cheaper if you buy them in advance, although I don't know by how much -

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...s-bus.aspx

I'm in Glasgow for the weekend, so will probably join on with the Central staggies for this game!

A good support down there would be good, for what is a very important game,

(01-20-2014, 01:53 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote:
(01-20-2014, 09:16 AM)kenthehood Wrote: Lets hope they check the toilet on the bus works this time, bit of a nightmare coming back from Killie the last time.

#poopgate

Also worth pointing out that tickets are cheaper if you buy them in advance, although I don't know by how much -

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...s-bus.aspx

£2 cheaper when buying in advance. £20, £13(over 65, Student and under 18yrs) and £3(under 12yrs) instead of £22, £15 and £5.

Heard today that some seats still available, come on guys, big game.

Bus booked for this one, Drams will be drank and Yarns will be spun. Massive game, will Kris Boyd be off to Blackpool? We are due a win over Killie. Mon the County.
They never came North of Culloden

be sorry to miss this one, Killie away is always good craic . we have to start beating the teams around us and Saturday would be a start. they wont be taken lightly.

I'd be tempted to stick De Leeuw on from the start in place of Richie and give our captain a rest:

--------------------------Fraser------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
Gordon-----------MacLean----Songo'o----Oikinomou
De Leeuw----------Tidser-------Kiss------------Carey
---------------------Slew--------Arquin----------------

Subs: Brittain,Quinn,Glen,Micic,Boyd,Cooper,Brown
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(01-26-2014, 03:56 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: I'd be tempted to stick De Leeuw on from the start in place of Richie and give our captain a rest:

--------------------------Fraser------------------------
Gordon-----------MacLean----Songo'o----Oikinomou

Subs: Brittain,Quinn,Glen,Micic,Boyd,Cooper,Brown

This.

Nah, I'd have MDL starting instead of either Slew or Arquin.

I suspect we may have another 1 or 2 players in the squad though!

(01-26-2014, 04:03 PM)staggie52 Wrote:
(01-26-2014, 03:56 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: I'd be tempted to stick De Leeuw on from the start in place of Richie and give our captain a rest:

--------------------------Brown------------------------
Brittain-------Boyd / MacLean----Songo'o----Oikinomou

Subs: Gordon,Quinn,Glen,Micic,MacLean / Boyd,Cooper,Fraser

This.

Or this..