Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Ross County V St.Johnstone 4.1.14
Big game. Would you remain unchanged? I would take a point tbh but we might be able to kick on now with today's momentum. Maybe Richard Brittain should be dropped because of the opponents?.

Will be a tough match given they got thumped today - they will want to bounce back against us, counter attacking tactics again would be called for I think.
Supporter Liaison Officer 

It's important not to get ahead of ourselves as supporters. A draw in this game would be a very good result.

A draw in this one and a win against Thistle, plz.

(01-01-2014, 08:20 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: It's important not to get ahead of ourselves as supporters. A draw in this game would be a very good result.

A draw in this one and a win against Thistle, plz.

Agreed...
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(01-01-2014, 08:13 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote: Maybe Richard Brittain should be dropped because of the opponents?.
What are you suggesting there?

(01-02-2014, 12:02 AM)Wicky Wrote:
(01-01-2014, 08:13 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote: Maybe Richard Brittain should be dropped because of the opponents?.
What are you suggesting there?

Wee bit of trolling, methinks.

(01-01-2014, 08:13 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote: Big game. Would you remain unchanged? I would take a point tbh but we might be able to kick on now with today's momentum. Maybe Richard Brittain should be dropped because of the opponents?.

Don't talk rubbish, why should he be dropped?

(01-02-2014, 12:40 AM)Fleackeuy Wrote:
(01-01-2014, 08:13 PM)Millwall staggy Wrote: Big game. Would you remain unchanged? I would take a point tbh but we might be able to kick on now with today's momentum. Maybe Richard Brittain should be dropped because of the opponents?.

Don't talk rubbish, why should he be dropped?

Just think that he might do something stupid in a moment of madness because of the inevitable abuse he will receive. His performance level may also dip because of the abuse. Besides we have better centre midfielders than him.

I'd take a draw in a heartbeat against St. Johnstone. They're a decent side and are above us for a reason if the last few results have been up and down.

As usual, I'm not sure if you are being serious or not.
Why the hell would you drop him, he was fantastic yesterday and for me our best player, were you at the game? I have never seen him win so many crunching 50/50 challenges and he was all over the pitch.

As for abuse from Saints fans, I wouldn't expect more than 150, so it its hardly going to be an issue.

Just noticed that of the six premiership matches this weekend, ours is the only one kicking off at 3 o'clock on Saturday!

(01-02-2014, 01:27 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: As for abuse from Saints fans, I wouldn't expect more than 150, so it its hardly going to be an issue.

I hope it's more than that. I can't think of much that's more likely to bring out the best in RB than a bit of abuse from visiting fans.

I take it some people forget this then, regarding Richard Brittain and St. Johnstone:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22141275

(01-02-2014, 02:01 PM)Wicky Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 01:27 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: As for abuse from Saints fans, I wouldn't expect more than 150, so it its hardly going to be an issue.

I hope it's more than that.

Me too, but they've just been pumped 4-0, time of year etc etc.
This is what they took in Feb:
[Image: BDO-_y9CcAAL4Ks.jpg]

(01-02-2014, 02:16 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 02:01 PM)Wicky Wrote: I hope it's more than that. I can't think of much that's more likely to bring out the best in RB than a bit of abuse from visiting fans.

Me too, but they've just been pumped 4-0, time of year etc etc.
This is what they took in Feb:
[Image: BDO-_y9CcAAL4Ks.jpg]

OK. We will just have to give RB some abuse ourselves. I suggest Millwall Staggy as cheerleader.

I remember a 'New Year' game when we pumped St Johnstone 4-0 I think?

(01-02-2014, 02:46 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: I remember a 'New Year' game when we pumped St Johnstone 4-0 I think?

3rd January 2005!

Theres it

http://www.staggiearchive.co.uk/matchdetails.php?id=782

Sean Kilgannon and Colin Stewart. Fecking hell.

Unfortunately there is a more recent example when the score was reversed. But we can't possibly play as poorly as we did that day.

That was the day that Adams said that if the new recruits proved to not be good enough they would get punted. Still hasn't happened.