Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dressing room unrest...
Hate to open this thread but my sources inform me of dressing room unrest.

Anything anyone would like to add ?

I think this is more than just the jungle drums and we are seeing the sunset of DA.
Highlander29

(12-29-2013, 12:29 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: Hate to open this thread but my sources inform me of dressing room unrest.

I think this is more than just the jungle drums and we are seeing the sunset of DA.

Hardly a very helpful comment. Gossip.......

Vote No Scotland.

(12-29-2013, 12:29 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: Hate to open this thread but my sources inform me of dressing room unrest.

My sources tell me that, as a bit of a Christmas jape, and because dressing room morale is high (apart from the disappointment of not winning, of course) a source close to the players decided to plant a story about dressing room unrest, to see how quickly it spread.

I can't work out whether this is the chicken or the egg.

My sources tell me that "fans" who single out players for abuse in their signatures ought not to be taken very seriously at all.

There is absolutely no question that all is not well at Victoria Park. The denial of the 'Hear No Evil, See No Evil' is commendable though misguided. There is a fine line between unquestionable loyalty and blind stupidity.

The team are not performing...but that doesn't mean there is unrest....

Probably more like not so friendly as the previous seasons because they don't know each other that well....I have spoken to several players and DA in the last 5 weeks and there was no hint of unrest
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(12-29-2013, 01:44 PM)Freedom Wrote: There is absolutely no question that all is not well at Victoria Park. The denial of the 'Hear No Evil, See No Evil' is commendable though misguided. There is a fine line between unquestionable loyalty and blind stupidity.

How's the Inverness game going?

(12-29-2013, 02:16 PM)Savage Henry Wrote:
(12-29-2013, 01:44 PM)Freedom Wrote: There is absolutely no question that all is not well at Victoria Park. The denial of the 'Hear No Evil, See No Evil' is commendable though misguided. There is a fine line between unquestionable loyalty and blind stupidity.

How's the Inverness game going?

The standard response to those that have the audacity to question your point of view or, hell mend them, disagree with you. Pathetic really.

(12-29-2013, 02:54 PM)Freedom Wrote:
(12-29-2013, 02:16 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: How's the Inverness game going?

The standard response to those that have the audacity to question your point of view or, hell mend them, disagree with you. Pathetic really.

There's every "question that things are not all well". Things are fine off the pitch, they're just not winning many games. That's all it is. No underlying reasons, no fall outs. By the way, how would you know?

Obviously there will be dressing room unrest - there is at every team when things are not going well - that doesn't mean to say that DA has lost the dressing room or there is any ill feeling - if players are not happy they will leave in January - Ross County WILL come good, and I have no issue backing our manager and players (those who are 100% behind the club)

What I don't back is rumours or people trying to find issues where there are none - get behind the manager and the team - or leave this forum and the GES!!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Tiresome unhelpful nonsense.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

(12-29-2013, 03:26 PM)Savage Henry Wrote:
(12-29-2013, 02:54 PM)Freedom Wrote: The standard response to those that have the audacity to question your point of view or, hell mend them, disagree with you. Pathetic really.

There's every "question that things are not all well". Things are fine off the pitch, they're just not winning many games. That's all it is. No underlying reasons, no fall outs. By the way, how would you know?

I disagree with your opinion, you disagree with mine. I believe there are significant underlying reasons you choose to believe that the only issue is the end product. I'm much more concerned with how it gets to be the case. Naive in the extreme to think it is that simplistic.

As for knowing. The only way one ever know is to have been there. I wasn't so I don't. Obviously you were because, as you state in almost ever post, you do.

Will be ever know if it's true or not? Probably not, but some people with spout vitriol about it being true and others vice versa. Neither side will back it up with any evidence so what's the point in speculating?

(12-29-2013, 05:25 PM)Freedom Wrote:
(12-29-2013, 03:26 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: There's every "question that things are not all well". Things are fine off the pitch, they're just not winning many games. That's all it is. No underlying reasons, no fall outs. By the way, how would you know?

I disagree with your opinion, you disagree with mine. I believe there are significant underlying reasons you choose to believe that the only issue is the end product. I'm much more concerned with how it gets to be the case. Naive in the extreme to think it is that simplistic.

As for knowing. The only way one ever know is to have been there. I wasn't so I don't. Obviously you were because, as you state in almost ever post, you do.

Thank you for ansqeribg your own question. No unrest, just not winning, strangely that happens to football teams!

Ta ta now...

yeah this thread is dire
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

Maybe we should concentrate on more ideas on how to help the manager and players get out of this losing streak - bit strange that the starting 11 today was very close to a couple of teams suggested on here ;0)

Wasn't there today, but believe Mustafi was gash? Is that correct?

So what are we left with to try up front against ICT??

(12-29-2013, 06:37 PM)frankthetank Wrote:
(12-29-2013, 05:25 PM)Freedom Wrote: I disagree with your opinion, you disagree with mine. I believe there are significant underlying reasons you choose to believe that the only issue is the end product. I'm much more concerned with how it gets to be the case. Naive in the extreme to think it is that simplistic.

Thank you for ansqeribg your own question. No unrest, just not winning, strangely that happens to football teams!

Ta ta now...

Any chance you could be a bit more substantive? I know we are 'just not winning' but would like to explore the reasons why. I'm suggesting that the long term nature of this failing is due to something more substantial than just a bad day at the office. In doing so, I acknowledge that I have no first hand knowledge but merely trying to find what could be the case.

If you're happy to continue to believe its that simple I'm happy for you.

If you're saying that we should only post on issues that we know the answer to then we will have a very empty forum.

Until we meet again.....

(12-29-2013, 07:30 PM)Freedom Wrote: Any chance you could be a bit more substantive? I know we are 'just not winning' but would like to explore the reasons why. I'm suggesting that the long term nature of this failing is due to something more substantial than just a bad day at the office. In doing so, I acknowledge that I have no first hand knowledge but merely trying to find what could be the case.
I am attracted to that proposition if only because so many of our team seem to have lost form at the same time but the difficulty with that is that this is the same management team (and presumably therefore the same management practices and strategies) which did so well for us last season. Have you noticed anything (apart from the poor results) which indicates a change of approach?

Too many Dutch players

To be honest, for me the Dutch experiment has failed spectacularly - may have worked if Luckassen, De Leeuw, Maatsen and Klok were more experienced players, but for me they are far too young and inexperienced and unable to understand what it is to be in a dogfight at the bottom of the league!!

We have hardly seen anything of Klok and Maatsen - Luckassen is two years away from being anything like a goal threat and I was expecting more goals from De Leeuw......we don't have enough experience at the club on how to turn games around in my opinion!