Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County WILL be ready for the SPL
Mr. Magregor is saying the words that the rest of us are banned from...

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/...e-SPL.html

Sounds positive. I'm sure he knows a man or two that could get some fabrication done to throw up a stand quickly...

'Anything Goes' forum for this nonsense surely.

This thread is making me very uneasy. Its mega early days. Remember this league you can lose to the bottom side as easy as any other side. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek
Highlander29

(11-15-2011, 10:13 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: 'Anything Goes' forum for this nonsense surely.

Direct quotes from the chairman? Fair enough...
Huh

I couldnt give a flying monkeys bumhole what happens to the away stand. A better Tea Bar in the Jailend would be the perfect Christmas present.

I want Pizza Slices and change from £20 when I buy a snack.
Highlander29

I would like to see the east stand seating stretch to the end of the academy and a roof over away end. Will people lose season tickets if they put seats in the jailend?
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

(11-15-2011, 10:18 AM)Son of Earl. Wrote: I couldnt give a flying monkeys bumhole what happens to the away stand. A better Tea Bar in the Jailend would be the perfect Christmas present.

I want Pizza Slices and change from £20 when I buy a snack.

Jeezo, some people are never happy.

We've got one of the best tea bars (if not the best) in the league for quality, and price !

As for the league reconstruction, it's just the papers looking to fill pages as far as I'm concerned.

We were all told this information in the summer at the Q&A session.
The planning has been in place for several years now, and it'll take 12 weeks to complete.

The board have not just reacted to the fact we're top of the league, these plans have been in place for a long time.

The seem to be getting slatted for coming out and saying this now - when I believe it's actually just the media that have now asked questions..
Had they not got the plans in place they would be getting slated for not being ready.

Nothing new, as said the plans have been in place for years so no big story. As TJE has said, it is journos that are asking the questions - could it be that they are trying to unnerve us as they can't be bothered travelling the A9 more often were we to be promoted?

There is a long way to go but who knows maybe this year we will need to put these plans into action.

(11-15-2011, 10:15 AM)ciaranhill Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 10:13 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: 'Anything Goes' forum for this nonsense surely.

Huh

Was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. Must do better.

As has been said, we've heard it all before - was it the year we were challenging St Mirren for a while?
I hate the focus being on us, rather go unnoticed, just my opinion.

(11-15-2011, 02:07 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote:

Huh

As has been said, we've heard it all before - was it the year we were challenging St Mirren for a while?

Ahh, got you, I'm just a sensitive chap!

As others have said, the planning permission isn't anything new and these questions are obviously of more interest given our form early in the campaign.

What I didn't realise was that it could be done so quickly, we all witnessed the Mechano go up quick enough at the dump, but I went to one of their 'home' games in Aberdeen once, I can't remember how long it was they played there for?

(11-15-2011, 02:39 PM)ciaranhill Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 02:07 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote:

Huh

Ahh, got you, I'm just a sensitive chap!

As others have said, the planning permission isn't anything new and these questions are obviously of more interest given our form early in the campaign.

What I didn't realise was that it could be done so quickly, we all witnessed the Mechano go up quick enough at the dump, but I went to one of their 'home' games in Aberdeen once, I can't remember how long it was they played there for?

I think they played there for a season. Maybe a little more than one season.

How ICT got planning with no underpass for pedrestrians regarding the Dual carriageway A9 I will never know...
Highlander29

ICT played at Pittodrie until January/February IIRC.

ICT got planning permission because the Highland Council is (allegedly) an incredibly corrupt organisation where money talks.

Keep the tea bar, I'm happy with my pie from Dea's.

And Uncle Roy would make more money available in January if Del asked him.
And the wages issue: You heard it here - nobody on more than £600 pw.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(11-15-2011, 06:17 PM)Comrie Wrote: Keep the tea bar, I'm happy with my pie from Dea's.

They are not Deas pies I can assure you.
Highlander29

Scotbake?

Bloody good anyway, especially the Haggis.

You get Pizza at parkhead thats all Im saying.

Que bites,,,,
Highlander29

(11-15-2011, 10:46 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: You get Pizza at parkhead thats all Im saying.

They also sing 'alternative' songs at Parkhead - doesn't mean we should immitate that as well!!

Que bites,,,,

SPL Football could mean the end of the Jailend for home supporters. The current away end would be a much bigger stand and most SPL teams would not fill it. It would make more sense to put them in the smaller Jailend. The increased demand for tickets from home supporters would also add weight to the argument. Like the old shed at Tannadice the home support would move to the opposite end of the park so more can be fitted in.

(11-15-2011, 11:03 PM)VENISON Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 10:46 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: You get Pizza at parkhead thats all Im saying.

They also sing 'alternative' songs at Parkhead - doesn't mean we should immitate that as well!!

Que bites,,,,
Not in the away end...its pies or nothing!!!