Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
County v Motherwell 14th December
Club have announced a couple of deals for the Motherwell game.
1. Any under 16s tickets purchased with an adult ticket will be free if purchased before the day of the match.
2. Season ticket holders can buy additional under 16's tickets for £1 and any other ticket for £10, again they must be purchased before the day of the match.

I have to admit...slightly worried about this game, but we are starting to paly better...one game will turn us around,
Nice that the club have reduced ticket prices but cant help thinking its because we are losing supporters.....
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(12-04-2013, 09:09 PM)MayHam Wrote: Club have announced a couple of deals for the Motherwell game.
1. Any under 16s tickets purchased with an adult ticket will be free if purchased before the day of the match.
2. Season ticket holders can buy additional under 16's tickets for £1 and any other ticket for £10, again they must be purchased before the day of the match.

Excellent stuff!
More of this please, to get supporters in the ground, and in particular young supporters.
Immoral Cow Den Bender

Good luck guys I wont be at this one as I am going to be working down in Aberdeen from this saturday I hope we can get somthing from the Game MON THE STAGGIES

Nice incentives to try and get more bums on seats for Saturday, hopefully they get plenty of uptake on this. Anyone know if Saunders and/or Brittain are available for this again?

anyone sitting behind the Motherwell subs on Saturday, It would be a good time to bend Paul Lawson's ear. He would be far better playing in Dingwall than warming their bench.

(12-09-2013, 08:01 PM)kenthehood Wrote: anyone sitting behind the Motherwell subs on Saturday, It would be a good time to bend Paul Lawson's ear. He would be far better playing in Dingwall than warming their bench.

I Sit right beside the away dug out....but the last thing these guys are going to listen to is some nutter county fan bending his ear Smile
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

there is nothing wrong with making polite conversation.

Despite our form of late I still will walk to the GES on a Saturday believing we can beat anyone on our own patch. Good test for our defence from set pieces McFadden, McMannus and Sutton. Here's hoping for a home win and my hot chocolate to be the right temperature.
They never came North of Culloden

Crawford Allan is the ref. He was dreadful for us 3 games ago at Tynecastle, Brittains red was deserved but 5 bookings and not one to Hearts for comparable challenges.
Lets hope he evens things out this Saturday!

ETA - Oh yeah, and he's the ref that limped off in our home game v Aberdeen? What a palaver that was.

(12-10-2013, 02:33 PM)Easter Ross Massive Wrote: Despite our form of late I still will walk to the GES on a Saturday believing we can beat anyone on our own patch. Good test for our defence from set pieces McFadden, McMannus and Sutton. Here's hoping for a home win and my hot chocolate to be the right temperature.

We need a miracle I cannot see an upsurge on gate the support have had enough,
Incidentally what happens if we get stuffed Again,things are getting very very trying
I pray that we can do something.

(12-10-2013, 02:54 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Crawford Allan is the ref. He was dreadful for us 3 games ago at Tynecastle, Brittains red was deserved but 5 bookings and not one to Hearts for comparable challenges.

ETA - Oh yeah, and he's the ref that limped off in our home game v Aberdeen? What a palaver that was.

When a team are flying it does not matter who the reff is,as talent and work rate win out in the end,unfortunately off late it is non- excistance in the GES

(12-10-2013, 08:02 PM)Gadgigadgi Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 02:33 PM)Easter Ross Massive Wrote: Despite our form of late I still will walk to the GES on a Saturday believing we can beat anyone on our own patch. Good test for our defence from set pieces McFadden, McMannus and Sutton. Here's hoping for a home win and my hot chocolate to be the right temperature.

We need a miracle I cannot see an upsurge on gate the support have had enough,
Incidentally what happens if we get stuffed Again,things are getting very very trying

(12-10-2013, 02:54 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Crawford Allan is the ref. He was dreadful for us 3 games ago at Tynecastle, Brittains red was deserved but 5 bookings and not one to Hearts for comparable challenges.

When a team are flying it does not matter who the reff is,as talent and work rate win out in the end,unfortunately off late it is non- excistance in the GES
If we get beat I will go home to a dark room and crack open a bottle of Gin whilst listening to Simon and Garfunkels greatest hits. Then I might share my depression on the Forum in hope i can turn more people into being Doom and Gloom.

Hi.

My first post after being a long time reader.

Can't wait for this game. Well are vulnerable. Now is the time to get our season started!

Heart

(12-10-2013, 08:51 PM)Easter Ross Massive Wrote: If we get beat I will go home to a dark room and crack open a bottle of Gin whilst listening to Simon and Garfunkels greatest hits. Then I might share my depression on the Forum in hope i can turn more people into being Doom and Gloom.

Over the bridge for troubled posters.

(12-10-2013, 10:08 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 08:51 PM)Easter Ross Massive Wrote: If we get beat I will go home to a dark room and crack open a bottle of Gin whilst listening to Simon and Garfunkels greatest hits. Then I might share my depression on the Forum in hope i can turn more people into being Doom and Gloom.

Over the bridge for troubled posters.

Hello Darkness my old friend.

(12-10-2013, 10:14 PM)Easter Ross Massive Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 10:08 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Over the bridge for troubled posters.

Hello Darkness my old friend.

Once you neck that bottle it'll be The Sound of silence!

(12-10-2013, 08:51 PM)Easter Ross Massive Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 08:02 PM)Gadgigadgi Wrote: We need a miracle I cannot see an upsurge on gate the support have had enough,

If we get beat I will go home to a dark room and crack open a bottle of Gin whilst listening to Simon and Garfunkels greatest hits. Then I might share my depression on the Forum in hope i can turn more people into being Doom and Gloom.

Aha!!You a Gin ( mothers ruin) drinker hopefully it can be mother whelks ruin,
I'll drink to that !!

Interesting that Adams thinks Mustafi will come good and is showing improvement in training.

I assumed he was getting punted at the end of the month, but maybe not.

I really want him to start on Saturday, with Glen to come on if required in the final 30 minutes to make it 2 up front.
From Bottom of Highland League, to sitting at Scottish footballs top table.....If Carlsberg did Football stories!.
@JackMunro9

Mustafi has had half a year now to 'come good' and there is no more sign of that now than there was at the begining. How much longer will be have to wait.

In my view we would be much better punting and freeing up a place to bring in someone else.

Totally agree re Mustafi- too long now, punt him and get a replacement. I think we'll get beat here and I can't see it changing. The only way we will stay up is Hearts continue struggle. New faces needed. Del must stay though.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.