Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Derek Going OTB?
(11-14-2013, 12:17 PM)VanderDalgarno Wrote:
(11-14-2013, 11:57 AM)staggy4life Wrote: Back on topic...

It will never happen but he's now 3rd favourite with the bookies behind Levein and Shiels.

Bear in mind, too, that Adams' salary with us is considerably more than Butcher's was with ICT

I have no idea whether that's true or not, or how anyone would know, but I'm not as dismissive of the idea of Adams getting the Inverness job as I once was. Somebody I'm very much inclined to believe has told me this story has legs.

I'll be in Inverness over the weekend, I'll nip into The Heathmount and grab the manager exclusive.

I would expect the ICT board to encourage gossip that they have made an approach to DA so that whoever they appoint will benefit from the "at least it's not Adams" effect.

Apparently being quoted at 6-1. Would e better placing your money on Susan Boyle topping FHM's list of 100 Sexiest Women.

(11-14-2013, 09:40 PM)Brora Boy Wrote: Apparently being quoted at 6-1. Would e better placing your money on Susan Boyle topping FHM's list of 100 Sexiest Women.

I'd place my money in her underwear.

Have a feeling it will be Kenny Shiels and Jimmy Nicholl who will take over at ICT.....who gives a flying monkeys anyway as long as Butcher decimates their team in January......we might finish above them yet!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Back on here for the first time in ages and my answer is no.....no he wont
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

Can't see it either. It would be a bit like us signing Ross Tokely, ehh hold on.........

P&J
http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/3472044

Adams sees funny side of link to Caley Jags
By Stephen Kasiewicz
Published: 16/11/2013

Derek Adams: Sole focus on Ross County
Ross County manager Derek Adams has laughed off suggestions he is a serious contender to replace Terry Butcher as the new Caley Thistle manager.
While some bookmakers have Adams on short odds to take over at Caledonian Stadium, the 38-year-old cannot envisage a time when a Staggies manager will cross the Kessock Bridge to take the Inverness job.
His sole focus is on lifting County above St Mirren in tomorrow’s rearranged game at Paisley after the first meeting between the clubs was abandoned after 52 minutes due to heavy rain on November 2 – with the Buddies 2-0 up.

Odd how a tread with no substance to it can grow to thirty posts...only on a football forum would we all waste our time debating nothing.

If DA goes over the bridge to take the job. I will happily eat my hat

(11-16-2013, 12:02 PM)Brora Boy Wrote: Odd how a tread with no substance to it can grow to thirty posts...only on a football forum would we all waste our time debating nothing.

..and I am sure it will rumble on and on and on until ICT have a new manager at the very least.

Hold on a minute, I agree with you but still adding to the post count, then again so do you!!!

Ahhh football threads. Great.

(11-16-2013, 07:01 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: If DA goes over the bridge to take the job. I will happily eat my hat

What hat you got? I'm hoping a bowler hat.

(11-16-2013, 08:46 PM)IDW16 Wrote:
(11-16-2013, 07:01 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: If DA goes over the bridge to take the job. I will happily eat my hat

What hat you got? I'm hoping a bowler hat.

Obviously not a hard hat.

Pork pie hat?

A deerstalker!

Idea

A Terry Butcher flat cap!!

(11-16-2013, 11:21 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Idea

A Terry Butcher flat cap!!

Gone too far with that Smile

P&J yesterday, Adams on going to ICT, "there is no way I could do that"

Odd how a thread with no substance to it can grow to forty posts....only on a football forum would we all waste our time debating nothing.