Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Derek Going OTB?
Is an approach by ICT to our manager likely if they have cash to throw at a compensation package, what's the thoughts?

(11-13-2013, 12:31 AM)Bovril Boy Wrote: Is an approach by ICT to our manager likely if they have cash to throw at a compensation package, what's the thoughts?

No.

(11-13-2013, 12:31 AM)Bovril Boy Wrote: Is an approach by ICT to our manager likely if they have cash to throw at a compensation package, what's the thoughts?

No. I do not think we should assume the compensation paid was any great sum, but whatever it was ICT will want to keep it and not pass it on to another club. Two other questions - why would ICT want our manager, and why would our manager want to go to ICT?

No.....

No danger either side would want Del boy there.
From Bottom of Highland League, to sitting at Scottish footballs top table.....If Carlsberg did Football stories!.
@JackMunro9

Absolutely no basis to think so for a minute. I know things can get a bit slow during the international break but surely we can think of more realistic prospects to debate than this.

Anyway, Del wouldn't consider going to the dump or anywhere else unless he could take Kovy with him and I can't see ICT parting with Foran, McKay and Doran which I am sure Roy would insist on for letting our most talismatic player follow the manager over the bridge.

Yes.....

....I just wanted to be different.
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

Move along, nothing to see here.

No chance - ICT fans can't stand Adams.....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Silly idea and it's not the silly season. That's the close season.

I am very surprised at the question. Do you not realise that Derek is already OVER THE BRIDGE?

To quote Captain Mainwaring - You stupid boy!

No he would only leave us for Motherwell or down south

At the moment anything is worth a try to distract people away from some of the other goings on in this forum!

(11-13-2013, 10:30 PM)Bovril Boy Wrote: At the moment anything is worth a try to distract people away from some of the other goings on in this forum!

Except this.

What are Derek's views on the poppy scandal?

(11-13-2013, 10:30 PM)Bovril Boy Wrote: At the moment anything is worth a try to distract people away from some of the other goings on in this forum!

Ok - not that I want to give our rivals any ideas but how about Peter Houston to take over at the dump? AngelAngel

(11-14-2013, 06:38 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: What are Derek's views on the poppy scandal?

I've heard he is fed up with all the bickering between the fans, and wants to call a meeting to sort it out once and for all,
It's to be held at the Strathpeffer. Spa Pavillion,
I believe that's the big building across the road from the Red Poppy Restaurant.

(11-14-2013, 11:15 AM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote:
(11-14-2013, 06:38 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: What are Derek's views on the poppy scandal?

I've heard he is fed up with all the bickering between the fans, and wants to call a meeting to sort it out once and for all,
It's to be held at the Strathpeffer. Spa Pavillion,
I believe that's the big building across the road from the Red Poppy Restaurant.

Sounds like he's anti-white poppies.

Back on topic...

It will never happen but he's now 3rd favourite with the bookies behind Levein and Shiels.

(11-14-2013, 11:57 AM)staggy4life Wrote: Back on topic...

It will never happen but he's now 3rd favourite with the bookies behind Levein and Shiels.

Bear in mind, too, that Adams' salary with us is considerably more than Butcher's was with ICT
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Ah ha, but which Adam's are you referring to?