Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
st Mirren Away 2/11/13 Tickets
No info on our website yet but Saints have them on general sale. Cant remember what we did last time but did we get our tickets via County or St Mirren?
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

You just buy at the ticket office on the day, which is just along from the electronic turnstiles.

PATW (pay at the window) that's at the back of the away stand. I reckon we'll be in with the home fans again.

At least the turnstiles will work......
Supporter Liaison Officer 

They're getting a pumping today. Surely a chance for at least a point in this game. Following the performance at Killie last week I was encouraged last night, however that was at home, its our away form that has been rank.

(10-26-2013, 04:44 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: They're getting a pumping today. Surely a chance for at least a point in this game. Following the performance at Killie last week I was encouraged last night, however that was at home, its our away form that has been rank.

Am I corrected in saying it's 1 point from a possible 15 away from home?

Pretty awful.

Supporters bus details:
https://store.rosscountyfootballclub.co....12013.aspx

Leaving aside floodlightgate, I thought the 45 minutes on Friday were quite encouaraging, while we didn't show much in attack, we were solid in defence and matched ICT in midfield.

St Mirren are, in my opinion, the worst team in the league. Despite our away form, we can certainly win this and, for me, anything less than three points would be a major disappointment.

I thought we were good for 45 mins on friday I think we should win on saturday someone said to me that the game is live on alba I am not sure if that is true

The whole match is being shown on Alba but it is a delayed transmission and to be shown in the early evening. You'll need to avoid the score!!

(10-29-2013, 05:52 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: I thought we were good for 45 mins on friday I think we should win on saturday someone said to me that the game is live on alba I am not sure if that is true

(10-29-2013, 06:29 PM)Strathglass Wrote: The whole match is being shown on Alba but it is a delayed transmission and to be shown in the early evening. You'll need to avoid the score!!

(10-29-2013, 05:52 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: I thought we were good for 45 mins on friday I think we should win on saturday someone said to me that the game is live on alba I am not sure if that is true

How impossible is that do, never managed it yet. Almost as hard is to then watch a game if you know you have lost....

(10-29-2013, 11:01 PM)wemyss77 Wrote:
(10-29-2013, 06:29 PM)Strathglass Wrote: The whole match is being shown on Alba but it is a delayed transmission and to be shown in the early evening. You'll need to avoid the score!!

How impossible is that do, never managed it yet. Almost as hard is to then watch a game if you know you have lost....

I am a wimp. I never watch highlights of our game if we've lost.

With the positive thinking cap on,we will win by a couple of goals
Mon Staggies!!!

I can usually find the Alba delayed transmission games live to watch on the internet, so I am fairly confident I will be able to watch game live! If not I will be in a quandary of whether to avoid all football for the afternoon and then watch as live, (whenever you go for this option you can't help but think of the episode from the 'Likely Lads' when they were trying to avoid hearing the England score) or just listen to Open all mics and the various text updates etc

For those heading to this from Glasgow, the general plan from the Central Staggies is to start in the Counting House before heading over to the Crystal Palace (a Wetherspoons but it shows football, is right next to Central and allows football colours) to catch some of Newcastle vs Everton.

The best train to get out to Saint Mirren Park will be the 14:06 from Glasgow Central, arriving in to Paisley St James at around 14:20.

The next train won't get you to Paisley until just before kick-off and given you need to get tickets at a booth then walk round to the West Stand (I can't see us being in the traditional away end), you'll probably miss kick-off.

Big game for us, if they beat us, they leapfrog us, massive game for them, they will be well up for it, so we need to be at our best and change the poor away form situation we have been in.

Massive game and I'm sure DA has done his homework on what will be required, I'm sure Carey will play a big part against his old team!

Next up Celtic at the GES, so we need a result this weekend make no mistake!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(10-30-2013, 09:01 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Big game for us, if they beat us, they leapfrog us, massive game for them, they will be well up for it, so we need to be at our best and change the poor away form situation we have been in.

Massive game and I'm sure DA has done his homework on what will be required, I'm sure Carey will play a big part against his old team!

Next up Celtic at the GES, so we need a result this weekend make no mistake!!

I wouldn't write us off against Celtic just yet. Beat them in Dingwall last season. No reason why we can't do so again.

(10-30-2013, 06:09 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: For those heading to this from Glasgow, the general plan from the Central Staggies is to start in the Counting House before heading over to the Crystal Palace (a Wetherspoons but it shows football, is right next to Central and allows football colours) to catch some of Newcastle vs Everton.

The best train to get out to Saint Mirren Park will be the 14:06 from Glasgow Central, arriving in to Paisley St James at around 14:20.

The next train won't get you to Paisley until just before kick-off and given you need to get tickets at a booth then walk round to the West Stand (I can't see us being in the traditional away end), you'll probably miss kick-off.

Probably see you in the Crystal Palace then, I'm going to Pivo Pivo at 12, which is also near Central Station I believe, there's a pop-up food joint inside called Smoak which I want to try.
By the way if it helps anyone (unlikely) I have a spare train ticket Dingwall - Glasgow for Friday, departs Dingwall 14.05 and Inverness 14.49, one-way only and a day before the game, but free to a good home anyway.
PS bring your own carry-out.

Think we can win this game and just start a wee (sorry long) run of good results!
Here's too an un eventful bus journey! Cheers!

Well St M away last season was the start of something special (albeit later in the season) but lets hope history repeats itself. So, another 1-4 please with a double for Sproule and St M missing a penalty in the last minute Wink