Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats the problem with Klok?
Shame the guy didn't get more of an opportunity - surely there is some possibility of taking in a decent midfield battler now?
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Looked tidy on the ball from what little I saw of him.

Good luck to him.

Sad news, thought he had more to give, disappointed he didn't get the chance

(08-17-2014, 12:48 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Shame the guy didn't get more of an opportunity - surely there is some possibility of taking in a decent midfield battler now?

I don't suppose as a development player he'd be a top earner but with his and Ket's wages maybe there's something in the pot to play with?

I thought he was a good technical player, but looked a little lost sometimes. Really should have taken the opportunity to go on loan in January - regular first team football was exactly what he needed.

Good luck to him in the future.

Agreed, should have gone out on loan - looked to me like he spent too much time on his hair!

If your boss told you to go work in Peterhead indefinitely would you have gone??

(08-18-2014, 11:16 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: If your boss told you to go work in Peterhead indefinitely would you have gone??

No (!! I'm off. Constructive dismissal )

Well, where is he now ?

Probably as a direct result to refusing to go out on loan - guy was far too comfortable being on the sidelines!