Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Staggies vs St Johnstone
Huh
(08-12-2013, 12:51 PM)RoyalStaggie Wrote: Who is all going to the game and how do you think Del will approach the game?
At time of writing not very well devoid of any fight pride Micic and Saunders assisted by Dutch duds will get us relegated mark my words I really hope we can turn things round but please mcgregor do not leave as late as last time,this squad is embarrassing

Christ we haven't even had a shot man!
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

The word 'doing' comes to mind.

County team: Brown, Gordon, Saunders, Micic, Boyd, Brittain, Quinn, Sproule, De Leeuw, Carey, Ross

Above team still seems unbalanced - why so many changes ?

3:0 down now......getting concerned with our start to this season!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

What to do? What to do?

This is sore...........
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

(08-17-2013, 04:00 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: We have been absolutely shocking thus far. Small away following considering the time of year. Hopefully create something in the second half.

Some of us are still on holidays and watching text reports (grim).

Be back for the Hibs game so maybe the players will realize that there holidays finished back in July Angry

Still think it's to early to panic even although the Tins are well ahead.

House has Satellite link to the Uk, so just watched Kyles v Newtonmore now that was a game.

3 - 0 Think I'll have a dip in the pool and a wee prayer for County.

Free kick how many yards out?

Thrashing.

Permission to have a momentary panic in between attempting to support loudly...........

4-0 down now. Pub time!

Back to the drawing board Derek......do we have a raft of injuries or have players been dropped as a lesson for last week - looks to be back firing on us big style - maybe we a should have left the likes of Munro and Kovacevic in the side to redeem themselves if they are fit?

Looks to me like we are still playing with formation / line up....we don't have a lot of time to rectify this before the rot sets in and our confidence takes a serious beating!

FFS now it's 4:0......we are getting mauled!

Sorry but this is a shocking start. What the hell

Kind of glad I couldn't make this game. Oh dear...

This is woeful.

Time for the Klok to start "tlicking?"

9 goals conceded in 3 games. Ouch.

Could we be fighting relegation this season 3 lacklustre performances
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

Something's up! Del can't have changed overnight so it must be the mix of players and new formations having the effect we could have anticipated.

Too early to panic but with only 2 shots on target (in the last few mins) the whole game it is time to take a deep breath and think how they're going to proceed.

The pre-season didn't iron out all of the issues relating to gelling new players and trialling new formations.

Hope things pick up soon, I'm sure they will because Del can't keep saying every week that it's the worst he's ever seen......

FT 4:0 - ouch, that hurts - serious questions needing asked this week I'm afraid Derek, looks like our preferred starting eleven are still not all available - why no Munro and Kovacevic today? Surely we should be keeping the side as close to what it was last season with only a few additions?

Again today we seem to have gone with a lot of newcomers instead of phasing them in?

Can anyone who was at the match today give any clue to the formation we started with / ended with - this surely can't be down to players who were so good last season being so bad this term?

Could it be we have unrest in the ranks at County behind the scenes - seems to have been a lot of players dropped this week including two first team regulars in Munro and Kovacevic?

Mince

Quote from Terry Butcher just now on radio interview. "We've got a good bunch of players, they all have their jobs to do and they know what to do".

That's what we want Del saying as soon as possible!

I believe we too have a good bunch of players...........

(08-17-2013, 05:14 PM)Blinkers Wrote: Quote from Terry Butcher just now on radio interview. "We've got a good bunch of players, they all have their jobs to do and they know what to do".

That's what we want Del saying as soon as possible!

I believe we too have a good bunch of players...........

Agreed, we are not that far removed from the squad we had last season - in fact on paper it's stronger - so who knows what is going on - my feeling is it's down with trying to play a system we just can't work with - maybe revert back to 4-1-4-1 as soon as possible!!!?

And we need to start with as many of the first team regulars from last season who are still there and ease in the new guys - thought Luckassen was fit??

We need to hear from someone who was at the game and get a proper report on each player and formation etc before pressing the panic button - remember St Johnstone would have been really fired up for this today and maybe we just got a sound beating again with no excuses!

It's still early days - teams do have bad starts......Motherwell / Hibs haven't done much better!