Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Staggies vs St Johnstone
County don't have tickets have to be purchased at St Johnstone

Cheers cof

Pay at the gate, adult is £22

Goal for Richie and Mustafi to GRFU their critics (expect RB to get some stick tomorrow from the SJ fans) first win of the season, Del to get his head clear on formation, the piper not to turn up with his pipes and as usual our few hundred away supporters making more noise than we ever create at VP, magic can't wait.

St Johnstone have the advantage of those European games under their belt and the confidence gained as a result. Would be happy with a point to get our season up and running.

any news on Luckassen?
No sacrifice no victory 

(08-16-2013, 09:29 PM)Slatefordstag Wrote: any news on Luckassen?

Yeah he's rubbish .

(08-16-2013, 11:53 PM)SJFC1234 Wrote:
(08-16-2013, 09:29 PM)Slatefordstag Wrote: any news on Luckassen?

Yeah he's rubbish .

I'm not expecting too much from this game - as long as the performance is much improved from last weekend and we hold our own - St Johnstone will be no mugs and we'll have to play a blinder to get all three points - but would settle for a draw away from home to stop the rot with the two losses to date.

Interested to see how the team lines up and who gets dropped / comes in......if we end up with the side below I think we could do quite well ->

---------------------Brown------------------
----------------------------------------------
Kovacevic-----Boyd------Micic-----Gordon
Sproule-------Brittain---Quinn--De Leeuw
---------------------------Carey-------------
-------------------Luckassen----------------

Subs: Munro, Mustafi, Maatsen, Kettlewell, Ross, Klok, Fraser
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Line-Up

Brown

Saunders
Micic
Boyd
Gordon

Sproule
Brittain
Quinn
Carey
De Leeuw

Ross

(08-17-2013, 02:16 PM)IDW16 Wrote: Line-Up

Brown

Saunders
Micic
Boyd
Gordon

Sproule
Brittain
Quinn
Carey
De Leeuw

Ross

Indeed.
BBC Scotland's Kenny Crawford at McDiarmid Park:
"St Johnstone make five changes to the side that drew 0-0 at Rugby Park. Injured goalkeeper Alan Mannus is replaced by the experienced Steve Banks. Outfield, defender Brian Easton, midfielders Chris Millar and Gwion Edwards, and striker Rory Fallon drop out. In come Paddy Cregg, Nigel Hasselbaink, David Wotherspoon and Steven MacLean.

"Ross County boss Derek Adams makes as many as six changes to try to find his first Premiership point. Out go Mihael Kovacevic, Grant Munro, Brian McLean, Stuart Kettlewell, Darren Maatsen and Orhan Mustafi. They are replaced by Scott Boyd, Steven Saunders, Steven Ross, Richie Brittain, Melvin de Leeuw and Ivan Sproule. The return of Brittain, who missed the first two games through suspension, is a big boost for the Staggies."

[/quote]

I'm happy with that.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Subs are
20 Fraser
02 Kovacevic
21 McLean
04 Kettlewell
18 Klok
09 Mustafi
14 Maatsen

Erm...what has Munro done wrong then....or is he injured

let in some goals last week

2 - 0 down already.
haaselbank & wotherspoon 16 & 18 mins
Soz Jim'n'Billy

hmmmm, at the risk of getting shot down in flames...here we go again? I will wait until the end of the game, and a report on it, but I'm not sure this 4-5-1 is really working.

(08-12-2013, 12:51 PM)RoyalStaggie Wrote: Who is all going to the game and how do you think Del will approach the game?

It half time no improvement from last week devoid of any football tactics slow cumbersome outfit bad bad signings

I do hope that we can get back on trail but I do not want to wait like two seasons agog hen we had to take calderwood in to sort things out if we go 4 no wins we should clean it out ruthlessly

We are getting absolutely destroyed here.

Half time radio report is absolutely frightening. Apart from goals, Saints have missed a penalty and two sitters. County have not had one shot on goal. Looks like Hearts are safe.

We have been absolutely shocking thus far. Small away following considering the time of year. Hopefully create something in the second half.

Never have I heard so much rubbish come out the mouths of a county support.

Apparently Adams has no clue and never has. Hides in his dugout!

Bad performance ok, but support the team!
No sacrifice no victory