Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Season tickets
Does anyone know when the season tickets are being sent out

Wondered that myself. Not received mine yet but I am sure the club are on the case.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

still nearly a fortnight until the first home game...pretty sure they will have them out by then
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(07-30-2013, 03:31 PM)Hambo34 Wrote: Does anyone know when the season tickets are being sent out

I got your ones

(07-30-2013, 04:19 PM)Stiflers old man Wrote: still nearly a fortnight until the first home game...pretty sure they will have them out by then

Ha ha! Only pretty sure? Would be a bit chaotic if they didn't!

I think they will probably go out this week.

I was at open day on Sunday and Ranald said the tickets are at the GES - being sent out at the end of this week - he also confirmed we are on par with last year season ticket wise so that is pretty good going!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(07-30-2013, 07:56 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: I was at open day on Sunday and Ranald said the tickets are at the GES - being sent out at the end of this week - he also confirmed we are on par with last year season ticket wise so that is pretty good going!

He also said that if he didn't have them sent out by the Celtic game he wasn't getting to go.

On the subject of Season Tickets I see Caley are letting under 12s in for free this season. Superb idea, hopefully County will follow suit.

(07-30-2013, 10:08 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: On the subject of Season Tickets I see Caley are letting under 12s in for free this season. Superb idea, hopefully County will follow suit.

Is that any U12's or is it like our system of free U12 tickets with adult ones?

If it's any U12's then that's a grand idea, if nothing else it will generate more at the tea huts!
He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

Under-12s should be let in for £3 or less at all Scottish grounds.

(07-30-2013, 10:08 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: On the subject of Season Tickets I see Caley are letting under 12s in for free this season. Superb idea, hopefully County will follow suit.

Ideal kindergarten for an afternoon's shopping in Inverness. Kids kept happy for 2 hours at no cost.. Wizard idea - well done the Tinks.

(07-30-2013, 10:08 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: On the subject of Season Tickets I see Caley are letting under 12s in for free this season.

Aye, but it costs you a tenner to get them back. Those still there after 6pm get fed to Butcher.

Children can't gain access to the stadium unless they are accompanied by an adult, just saying. It is also only available in their family stand.

Your post is very misleading.

It makes perfect sense, I know of quite a few people who have had to pay for young children because the child was a niece or nephew of the adult rather than the child being a son/daughter and other similar situations. Some of them decided not to get the season tickets because they couldn't afford it, the children were gutted.

I've noticed a reoccurring theme on here recently that I hadn't really noticed previously.

There seems to be an awful lot of criticism and negativity towards the club, on nearly every thread someone is having a dig.

I just find it a bit strange that these type of posts are so frequent when we have never had it so good as County fans.

(07-31-2013, 12:18 AM)Billy7Ferries Wrote: I've noticed a reoccurring theme on here recently that I hadn't really noticed previously.

There seems to be an awful lot of criticism and negativity towards the club, on nearly every thread someone is having a dig.

I just find it a bit strange that these type of posts are so frequent when we have never had it so good as County fans.

I for one am delighted with the team and the club and I am extremely excited for the coming season, in fact the season ticket thing is the only criticism I have of the club. Why can't people post their opinions on this without being slated for it nearly every time??

Differing opinions are always welcome......that's what makes a forum.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

I spoke with the club yesterday, season tickets out either this week or early next.

As for kids tickets, I have two kids who are mad County fans and am very happy with the pricing structure.

I think county under 12 are also free Exclamation

The first under 12 was free with an adult season ticket I think.

We did this a few years ago for kids. No doubt some became County fans, which is great, but there were also loads of kids treating it as a youth club to meet their mates, run around a lot, throw things at each other etc etc and not bother with the football, which was a bit annoying at times.